REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
What is VIVALAALPHA's Refunds & Returns Policy?
Our products are designed to enhance performance, so if they're not working out for you after the 30-day trial run, simply return the items (some exceptions may apply) for any reason within those 30 days
If you are not satisfied with the product(s) received, please return your items free of charge. Before returning, please abide by the following return and refund guidelines:
1. Products must be returned unworn and unwashed with tags and labels still intact. If an item has been noted as a clearance item, it is not eligible for refunds and returns. Socks are eligible for returns only if they are sealed with their original packaging. The amount of the return will be refunded to the original payment method used to purchase the order. Separate orders, by different order numbers, cannot be returned as one order. Items that have been incorrectly or accidentally returned are the sole responsibility of the sender
2. To start a return, please visit the Returns page and submit your order number and email. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted
3. Once we've received your return request, we will email you a prepaid shipping label
4. After your item(s) have been received at our warehouse it will go through a quality assurance inspection which may take up to 72 hours
5. The original return shipping label is free. Any additional return labels for the same order will incur an additional shipping label fee at the buyer's expense
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.